register for school

Clearview Public Schools offers on-line registration for the convenience of our parents and legal guardians.  You will also be able to upload all documents as needed, including birth certificates and other requested information.  

Please click HERE to register today for 2021-22

(Note: paper-based registration forms are available.  We are encouraging all parents and legal guardians to access the on-line registration above and if this is not possible clickingHERE will allow a paper-based registration form to be printed off.)

Would you like information on Pre-School and Kindergarten?  Click HERE.

Frequently Asked Questions - Online PowerSchool Registration Form

Do I need to create a new account to register my child? 

For the 2020-21 school year, all parents who are registering a new student need to create a new account.

In subsequent school years, parents need to create a new account if this is the first student to register using the On-line PowerSchool Registration Form. If parents are returning to register, they will sign in using their previously created registration account.

What information do I need to register my child?

For students living outside villages or towns, legal land descriptions and blue sign addresses are needed.

You should also have ready the emergency contact information, including phone number and E-mail address.

What documentation do I need to register?

The preferred documentation is a provincial (Canadian) birth certificate.

Alternate documentation could include: 

  • Canadian citizenship document, 
  • Student Visa, 
  • Student immigration papers or study permit,  
  • Landed immigrant documentation,
  • Guardianship Letter: If parents live outside of Alberta, legal guardianship must be applied for through Alberta Government.


What if I do not have access to a scanner?

  • Take a photo with your smartphone, tablet or computer, and then upload it directly to the form.
  • Email the photos to the appropriate school personnel.
  • Contact the school and arrange how to bring your supporting documents into the school to ensure your registration is complete. 

Who do I contact if I need assistance?

Phone the school and the school administrative assistant will be able to assist you.